The PVRLA award ceremonies are one of the most important events in the fleet industry in Poland
Once a year, the Polish Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association organizes one of the most prestigious events in the fleet industry in Poland – PVRLA award ceremony. The first gala took place in 2008.
During the gala ceremonies, the PVRLA Awards are given, currently being one of the most valuable awards in the fleet industry in the country.
List of PVRLA Awards
- The „Inflictor” award, the category of Best Repair Services
- The „Protector” award, the category of Best Repair Service for Body Paints
- The „Contractor” award, the category of Fleet Industry Most Friendly Car Dealer
- The „Safe Fleet” award, the category of Most Engaged Company in Drivers Education
- The „Eco Fleet” award, the category of Most Environment-Friendly Fleet
- The „Fleet Leader in Electromobility” award, the category of Most Engaged Company in The Implementation of Full Electricity Drives
- Special Awards and Distinctions for Partners of the car rental industry
PVRLA prizes are awarded in 6 categories
Ecology in fleets
Quality of services in mechanical services
Quality of services in body and paint services
For several years, we have also been awarding special prizes and distinctions
from the car rental industry concentrated in our organization.
Every year, about 100 companies are nominated for the PVRLA Awards.
Their goal is not only to distinguish the best, but above all to stimulate the continuous increase in the Polish fleets the level of security, develop ecological activities and increase the quality of services for fleets in car services and dealer points.
The PVRLA award ceremonies are attended by the most important representatives of vehicle rental and leasing companies, car manufacturers and importers, insurance companies, fuel companies, car services, leasing companies, the public sector and organizations associated with the automotive market and industry in Poland.