- This document defines the rules for the processing and protection of personal data of Users using the Website available at the website: www.pzwlp.pl. The document also defines the rules for the use of “Cookies”.
- The administrator of personal data of the Website Users is within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data is the Service Provider, i.e. Polish Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association with its registered office at 02-516 Warszawa, ul. Tadeusza Rejtana 17, KRS: 0000 245 396, NIP: 525 236 06 86, REGON: 140 354 867.
- If you have any questions regarding personal data or this Policy, please contact via email: email@example.com or by calling (22) 542 41 37.
- The Administrator declares to comply with the rules on the protection of personal data of persons using the Website and all legal regulations provided for by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Journal of Laws 2015 item 2135
- The data administrator, i.e. the Website administrator, on the terms set out in this document, has exclusive access to data. Access to the User's personal data may also be entrusted to other entities that process and store personal data in accordance with its regulations. Access to your personal data is granted to the above entities to the extent necessary and only those that will ensure the correct implementation of services provided electronically.
- The Administrator uses technical means such as: physical protection measures for personal data, hardware measures for the IT and telecommunications infrastructure, security measures within software tools and databases, and organizational measures ensuring adequate protection of personal data being processed, in particular protecting personal data against unauthorized disclosure to third parties , obtaining by an unauthorized person and using them for an unknown purpose, as well as accidental or intentional change, loss, damage or destruction of such data.
- The Administrator shall take all actions necessary to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of Users' personal data and use personal data only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose in which the user entrusted data to the Administrator.
- The user has the right to obtain clear and complete information on how we use his/her personal data and for what purposes they are needed. We always clearly inform about the data we collect, how and to whom we pass it, and provide information about entities to contact in case of doubts, questions or comments.
- In case of any doubts concerning the Administrator's use of the User's personal data, the Administrator immediately takes actions to clarify doubts. We answer all questions related to this in a full and comprehensive manner.
- The Administrator shall endeavour to protect Users of the Website against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure and destruction of information in our possession. The User's personal data is treated as strictly confidential. The data controller has taken appropriate security measures of a technical and organizational nature to prevent loss or unlawful processing. For this purpose, the Administrator uses security techniques, including secure servers, firewalls and encryption, as well as physically secures places where personal data is stored.
- In case of any doubts regarding the scope of data collected by the Administrator, the methods of their processing and their protection, the User is asked to immediately contact the Administrator by e-mail and to specify precisely which data these doubts apply to. The Administrator undertakes to promptly review the User’s request and at the same time reserving the right to verify the User’s identity and whether the email address belongs to the User requesting to change or delete the data.
- The User having any suspicion regarding the security breach of data provided to the Administrator, as part of his account, is requested to immediately inform the Administrator by phone or via email about the situation.
- The Administrator will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding data protection and will cooperate with data protection authorities and law enforcement agencies authorized to do so. In the absence of provisions on the protection of personal data, we will act in accordance with generally accepted data protection principles, principles of social coexistence as well as established customs.
The scope and purpose of personal data collection
- The Administrator processes Users’ personal data that are necessary for the correct performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services provided through the Website and for accounting purposes. In particular, the data is collected in order to establish and maintain an account of a Member that is a Website User and provide services to them within the scope of activity of the Polish Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association.
- The administrator processes the following Users' data:
- name and surname;
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- name and registered office address,
- Tax Identification No. (NIP)
- website address (www).
- The Administrator declares that the provision of data by the User in the above-mentioned scope is completely voluntary, and at the same time necessary for the full implementation by the Administrator of services provided via the Website.
- The Administrator automatically collects the information contained in Cookies in order to collect data related to the use of the Website by the User. Cookies are the small part of the text that the website sends to the User's browser and which the browser sends back at the next entries to the site. They are mainly used to maintain a session, e.g. by generating and sending a temporary identifier after logging in. The Administrator uses “session” Cookies stored on the User’s end device until he/she logs out, disables the website or disables the web browser and “permanent” Cookies stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in Cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Cookies adapt and optimize the Website and its services to the needs of Users through such activities as the creation of statistics of Website views and ensuring the security of the Website. Cookies are also necessary to maintain the User’s session after leaving the website, as they enable the User to return to the form without losing its parameters, which would require the necessity to fill it out again.
- At any time, the User can completely block and delete the collection of Cookies using their web browser.
- Blocking the possibility of collecting cookies on User’s device may hinder or disable the use of certain Website functionalities, to which the User is fully entitled, but in this situation User must be aware of the functional limitations available on the Website.
- A User who does not want to use “Cookies” in the above-described purpose can delete them manually at any time. To read the detailed instructions for the procedure, please visit the website of the manufacturer of the web browser used, currently used by the User.
- More information on Cookies is available in the help menu of any web browser. Examples of Internet browsers that support these “Cookies” files are Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, and Opera.
Rights and obligations
- The Administrator has the right, as well as the statutory obligation to provide selected or all information regarding the Service Users to public authorities or to third parties who submit such request for information on the basis of applicable provisions of Polish law.
- The User has the right to access their personal data collected by the Administrator at any time. The right including the possibility of verification, modification, supplementation, as well as the removal and cessation of the User's personal data processing, is due without giving any reason.
- In order to exercise its rights, the User may at any time send a relevant declaration of will to the address of the Data Administrator or via electronic mail.
- The deletion of personal data or termination of processing by the Administrator may result in a complete lack of possibility to provide services provided electronically through the Website, or their serious limitation.
- The Administrator undertakes to comply with applicable law and generally accepted principles of social coexistence.